LAURA LEIGH HAIR AND BEAUTY COMPANY OVERVIEW
Laura Leigh Hair and Beauty, established in 2005 is an exclusive award winning salon in the heart of Cheltenham Gloucestershire. ????Offering an extensive range of luxury hairdressing and beauty treatments for both men and women.
You will be working alongside a team of dedicated and creative individuals in an inspirational environment. ? We aim to deliver a personal service and we are proud to create a memorable experience for each and every one of our clients.You will be required to provide an excellent level of customer service.You will need knowledge of the latest hairdressing techniques. You will be required to build and maintain a clientele, to manage a busy diary, achieve sales targets as well as attend training sessions and seminars to improve your skills.There are opportunities to work backstage at London Fashion Week, to work on photographic shoots and to enter competitions.?????Continuous training and development will be provided throughout your employment. ?????
?RESPONSIBILITIES OF A STYLIST
• Be willing to learn
• ?Be creative and committed
?• ?Ensure all clients receive a five star experience ?
• Build a loyal clientele
• To achieve set sales targets
• ?Attend all training courses and seminars provided
?• ?Teach and inspire younger members of the team?????
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
We encourage all hairdressers with experience, creative flair and ambition to apply
• ?Hairdressing: 2 years?????
• ?NVQ 2?
?BENEFITS OF BECOMING A STYLIST AT LAURA LEIGH HAIR AND BEAUTY ?
In return we can provide you with the following:?
• Excellent salary and commission structure up to 38% (OTE of £45,000)
• Incentive based rewards
• Continuous training and career development
• Complimentary treatments for staff
• Pension scheme
• Working within an award winning team
• 28 days holiday plus 1 extra per year for each year of service
• Discount on retail products
• Opportunities to teach and to progress into management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job