Due to the successful growth of our Nursery sector, we at Simply Education are offering our local nursery staff a Guaranteed Pay contract to keep up with the demands of our local nurseries.
What is a Guaranteed Pay scheme for nursery Bank Staff?
This will allow you to have the flexibility of picking the days you are free to work, with the added security that if we can’t find you work on those days you will not be out of pocket as we will pay you an agreed rate for that day.
As the successful Nursery staff you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Nursery Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education OR hold relevant Nursery Nurse Qualifications - Level 1 upwards
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach children at a young age.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce following a qualifying period
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job