Financial Analyst: London up to £32,000 - £39,000 + Benefits + Study Package
Are you an ACCA or CIMA studier with experience in management accounting or finance business partnering?
Are you looking for a progressive, exciting and rewarding Group Analyst role with full study support?
What is the Role?
An international organisation who I've recruited for over the last 10 years have asked me to help them recruit a Group Reporting and Planning Analyst for their London HQ. You'll be:
- Working closely with the Group Reporting Manager to develop and maintain systems for reporting, planning and analysis
- Managing and maintaining Hyperion, Essbase and SAP processes for month-end, re-forecasting, budgeting and 3-year planning
- Preparing and delivering reporting packs to SMT and Business Partners
- Working with 3rd party Hyperion Administrator becoming a superuser for the team
- Building and maintaining excellent working relationships with stakeholders around the business
What will you bring to this role?
- Experience in financial decision support or management reporting, dealing with international entities
- Ideally Hyperion / Planning systems experience
- The ability to work under pressure, being able to stick to deadlines and maintain self-motivated amongst conflicting priorities
- The ability to liaise with senior management teams
- The ability to produce accurate reporting on time
- Strong problem solving and the ability to drive change, improvements and more effective planning and reporting processes
What will you gain from this role?
- A great opportunity to learn from the Group Reporting Manager and to progress within the specialisms of Group Reporting, Planning and Analysis
- Industry leading benefits including full study support to allow you to qualify ACCA / CIMA
- Clear promotional and progression routes
- Experience of working in an innovative finance department where your ideas will be rewarded
If you would like to know more, please click "Apply Now" or contact me at or .
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
- management accounting
- business partnering
- group planning
- part qualified
- Study package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'