Reporting directly to the MD you will be responsible to ensure the product or service is fit purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements.
This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
Group Quality Manager
• Ensure that the performance of the QMS is reviewed at planned intervals to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness. This review means assessing opportunities for improvement and the need for changes to the QMS.
• Ensure that a document control procedure is adopted to approve, review and update all changes to critical documents within the scope of the QMS.
• Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the QMS is being followed and that there is a system in place for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records.
• Ensure that Quality Objectives are set by top management for measuring the performance of the QMS and that these are regularly reviewed.
• Ensure that all new staff are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their own roles and responsibilities. Provide update training as necessary.
• Ensure that all suppliers used by the organization are selected, evaluated and re-evaluated and that records of this assessment are maintained.
• Ensure that top management undertakes periodic but regular assessments of customer satisfaction and that consequent improvements are identified and implemented.
• Ensure that an internal audit programme is adopted to verify that the QMS conforms to planned arrangements, QMS arrangements and is effectively implemented and maintained. Ensure that appropriate action is taken when this is not the case.
• Analyse data on the effectiveness of the QMS and evaluate where continual improvements of the QMS can be made. This shall include data generated as a result of monitoring and measurement and from other relevant sources.
• Co-ordinate continual improvements of the QMS, ensuring that evidence of corrective and preventive actions taken are recorded and reviewed
REED Engineering recruit across the North East of the UK. We have a number of Job opportunities within Manufacturing, automotive, FMCG, Security, aerospace, Oil & gas, Industrial, Marine, Precision Engineering. Reed will respond to all applications within 48hrs.
Design Engineer, Manager
Development Engineer, Manager
R&D Engineer, Manager
Quality Inspector, Technician, Eng
QA / QC Inspector, Engineer, Manager
Manufacturing Engineer, Team Leader, Manager
Production Engineer, Leader, Manager
Project Engineer, Leader, Manager
Applications Engineer, Manager
Maintenance Technician, Engineer, Manager
CNC Setter, Operator, Programmer
Operations Engineer, Manager, Director
Trades Welders , Pipefitters, Platers
• Degree qualified Engineer
• Six sigma qualified
• Have knowledge of Quality systems within an a specialist Engineeering environment.
• Experience leading people, developing and training and helping staff reach full potential
• Full understanding of Quality Systems and tools
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job