This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
My client is looking for a Group HR Manager who will be part of the Senior Management Team reporting to the HR & OD Director. The successful candidate will be the lead to drive change, supporting HR strategy and company leaders and managers in order to deliver the group strategy through their business areas. They will be the lead for HR interventions, driving business strategy and transformation in a fast paced organisation. In addition to the principal focus within the organisation, the HR service provision is necessary across a group of associated businesses in the UK and overseas. The role is Bristol based and will involve travel to the other locations.
Role responsibilities include:
• Manage the team and HR projects to operationally execute HR strategy.
• Drive the program to upskill management in HR practice
• Recognise major issues and needs and prioritise, putting in place valid recommendations.
• Carry out lean processing and improvement of the HR model.
• Detect areas for continuous improvement and proposing prospective solutions.
• Good knowledge of employment law ensuring it is embedded into policies and procedures.
• Managing employment relations matters promptly and effectively
• Coaching managers.
• Reviewing and monitoring staff reward.
• Work closely with the Learning and Development Manager.
• Report MI monthly.
• Develop methods of talent retention.
Graduate or equivalent with generalist HR experience.
CIPD or equivalent.
Good IT and analytical skills.
Experience of major change programs and implementing strategic change.
Excellent employment knowledge and employment relations experience.
Extensive experience of all generalist HR activities.
Project management experience.
Experience in continuous improvement.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job