Group Financial Controller
Job Title: Group Financial Controller
Our client are pioneering innovation within the manufacturing industry, producing high-quality products for a global market. Our dedication to excellence, relentless pursuit of improvement, and dynamic work environment set us apart. To fortify our growth and financial prowess, we are seeking an exceptionally motivated and seasoned Group Financial Controller to join the team.
As the Group Financial Controller, you will serve as a linchpin in overseeing financial operations, championing fiscal responsibility, and advancing the financial well-being of the organisation. Collaborating closely with the Controller and the finance team, you will ensure precision, compliance, and efficiency across all financial processes.
- Strategic Financial Reporting: Develop and scrutinise financial statements, reports, and budgets that underpin decision-making and compliance.
- Month-End Excellence: Spearhead the month-end closure process, upholding precision and promptness.
- Data-Driven Financial Analysis: Delve into financial data to uncover trends, variances, and opportunities for cost control and revenue optimisation.
- Fortified Internal Controls: Forge and sustain robust internal controls to safeguard our company's assets and ensure steadfast adherence to financial regulations.
- Budgetary Mastery: Aid in the creation and orchestration of budgets and forecasts that illuminate the path to strategic financial success.
- Regulatory Adherence: Guarantee adherence to accounting standards, tax regulations, and our internal financial policies.
- Cash Flow Command: Efficiently manage cash flow, oversee liquidity, and execute strategies for optimal cash management.
- Audit Mastery: Coordinate and lend support to internal and external audits, ensuring swift and precise responses to audit inquiries.
- Process Enhancement: Spearhead the identification of opportunities for process refinement and collaborate cross-functionally to implement changes.
- Team Leadership: Lead and mentor the finance team, providing invaluable guidance and support in daily operations.
- Educational Prowess: Possess a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field; CPA or CMA designation is highly regarded.
- Seasoned Financial Acumen: Demonstrate proven expertise in finance or accounting, with a minimum of [X] years in a leadership role.
- Financial Mastery: Exhibit a profound understanding of financial principles, accounting standards, and the tenets of internal controls.
- Technical Aptitude: Proficiently navigate financial software and wield advanced Excel skills for data analysis.
- Analytical Dexterity: Showcase exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Industry Insight: Familiarity with financial processes and regulations specific to the manufacturing industry is a valuable asset.
What We Offer:
- Compensation Excellence: A competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our commitment to attracting top talent.
- Growth Opportunities: A nurturing environment that encourages professional development and fosters growth.
- Collaborative Work Atmosphere: An inclusive and supportive workspace that thrives on teamwork and innovation.
- Industry Pioneering: The opportunity to be an integral part of our triumphant and rapidly expanding manufacturing enterprise.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Rates of pay and salary ranges are dependent upon your experience, qualifications and training. If you wish to apply, please read our Privacy Notice describing how we may process, disclose and store your personal data: legal-information/privacy-notice.
Security alert: scammers are currently targeting jobseekers. Robert Half do not ask candidates for a fee or request candidates to send applications through instant messaging services such as WhatsApp or Telegram. Learn how to protect yourself by visiting our website: fraud-alert
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'