Group Financial Controller
Excellent Salary to reflect experience + car, benefits, pension, bonus
Our client is one of the leading real estate, infrastructure, investment and transport companies in the UK.
A talented ACA is now required to join the Group Finance function as Group Financial Controller.
Reporting to the UK Finance Director and leading a team of 15 via 4 direct reports key responsibilities encompass the following: -
- Management and development of the existing Group accounting function
- Overseeing delivery of both internal and external Group Financial Reporting
- Overseeing preparation of Group budgets and forecasts
- Responsibility for the accounting and management of a number of divisions
- Ensuring that financial controls across the Group are robust and maintained
- Liaison between Group function and subsidiary finance teams
- Ad hoc Group projects
The Candidate Likely candidates will be:
- ACA qualified with experience in a Big 4 or mid-tier firm
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience either to Senior Manager level within a Big 4 or Mid-Tier firm or experience in the group finance function of a substantial group
- Strong technical capability and a good manager of people.
This is a rare opportunity to join this leading North West Group at the heart of its operations.
- Group Financial Reporting
- Group Financial Controller
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job