RattrayParkin are currently supporting the recruitment requirements of a well established market-leading manufacturer based in Northamptonshire which is currently seeking to recruit a high-calibre Group Financial Controller.
The successful candidate will take day-to-day responsibility for the finance function and will have the following principal responsibilities:
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management and annual statutory accounts.
- Consolidation of international subsidiaries.
- Ad-hoc Financial reporting and KPI analysis.
- FX management & currency hedging;
- Debtor and creditor management;
- Treasury, including overseas accounts, including interest rate swaps;
- Management of the Statutory Audit;
- Management of the Group Corporation Tax liability & exposure to overseas taxation;
- Quarterly / monthly VAT, PAYE, NI returns;
- Management of the weekly & monthly payroll;
- Acting as a key decision support for the business;
- Management and development of finance team of 7;
- Provide ad hoc analytical support to the CEO, CFO and the senior executive team.
- Oversee the annual Budgeting process;
- Oversee the monthly forecasting process;
To be considered for this position you will:
- Be a qualified accountant.
- Possess strong financial modelling skills.
- Possess high levels of commercial acumen.
- Ideally have previous manufacturing sector experience.
- High level IT skills, particularly MS Excel, and process orientation.
- Possess strong inter-personal and communication skills.