Group Finance Analyst opportunity to work for a fast growing aerospace manufacturer in Burton-upon-Trent
Your new company
You will joining a company with a £60m turnover and are rapidly growing aerospace manufacturer. This is an organisation who allow individuals to take an active role in the growth of the organisation through individual autonomy and active involvement in decision making. Furthermore, this organisation places significant value on providing their employees with a good work/life balance with working hours which bore out this ethos.
Your new role
This is a growing accounting function and due to an internal promotion this role has become available.
You will be responsible for the production, provision and analysis of financial data relating to the company's financial performance, including but not limited to the following:
- Financial reporting, analysis and variance analysis
- Review profitability statements for various business units
- Ensure month end close meets standardised deadlines and is completed in a smooth process
- Set up of new ERP reporting system for use in monthly forecasting and budgeting
- Model and template creation for budgeting and forecasting
- Providing support for reporting a technical issues
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a part qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) or equivalent, tenacious and not afraid to act in a way that develops your role along with the functionality of the accounting department. You will have sound technical skills, use of Hyperion would make your application favourable, as would knowledge and experience across multiple areas of a financial function.
What you'll get in return
A remuneration package up to £35,000 plus company benefits TBC.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- 'Management Accountant' OR 'Finance Analyst' OR 'Financial Analyst' OR Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'