A FTSE 250 listed organisation is looking for a Group Corporate Communications Manager with a strong background in financial PR, reputational management and internal communications to help provide advice and support to the Group while regularly reporting financial results, acquisitions and disposals.
- Providing financial PR advice and support to Group relating to significant corporate events, including the regular reporting of the financial results and acquisitions and disposals
- Being the day to day point of contact with the Group’s Financial PR consultants
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the financial and national media in respect to Plc related matters.
- Monitoring the sentiment of financial media and the broader financial community
- Managing and communicating the Reputational Management Plan
- Maintaining the Group’s core financial and Plc related Q&As
- Providing Internal communications advice and support
- Advising the senior management on change communications, both internal and external, which may arise from future strategic developments
- Controlling and managing the agreed budget for Group Corporate Communications
- Working with the Group’s Marketing and Communications shared services capability to provide guidance and support on PR and internal communications campaigns
- Maintaining and further developing of the Group website in respect of Plc information, this will include working closely with the Marketing and Communications Shared Services capabilities to ensure where necessary this helps underpin business area communications with their stakeholders
- Providing the Marketing and Communications Shared Services capabilities with clear guidance and prioritisation of tasks in respect of both external and internal communications
Experience & Education Requirements:
- Good knowledge and experience of Financial Public Relations
- A good knowledge and experience of internal communications
- An understanding and appreciation of the importance of reputation management
- Financial services background, ideally with knowledge of the insurance subsector
- Degree level or equivalent qualification
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Strong communications skills
- Flexible 'Can do’ team player
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.