This role is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate looking for career development. In this role you will work closely with the CFO and divisional FD's of a £1bn t/o division of a FTSE 50 group. These will be the people who can guide your career and you will have the opportunity to impress at close quarters.
As Group Business Analyst you will be providing analysis and support at a group level, providing insight in to divisional performance and working on projects.
- Prepare consolidated management reports and analysis for period ends, budgets and forecasts
- Improve efficiency and automation of reporting process through excel and business intelligence tools
- Work with the business unit finance teams to understand the business drivers and financial performance, providing appropriate challenge when necessary
- Review, interpret and challenge Capital Expenditure proposals
- Own the business review timetable
- Perform ad hoc analysis on business performance
The successful candidate will be an ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified accountant who can demonstrate excellent analytical and reporting skills. As you are going to be supporting senior stakeholders you will need to be confident and have strong communication skills. Previous incumbents of this position have progressed quickly within the group and you will need to demonstrate that you are capable of doing the same.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'