£40K + Excellent Benefits
Graphic Designer is required by leading InsurTech to join their vibrant and driven creative multi-disciplinary team. You will have a strong understanding of typography, layout, branding and data visualisation skills and the ability to interpret complex ideas and translating them into compelling designs. This role would ideally suit someone with a minimum of 3 years in-house or agency experience who enjoys working closely with clients and is able to create and present compelling propositions.
Producing high-quality design work including:
- Presentations in a range of formats - InDesign, PowerPoint, etc
- Large reports, tenders and other literature and web assets
- Data visualisations, graphs, charts
- Asset creation - illustrations, icons etc
- Enhancing existing slides and generating powerful new content for presentations, while promoting the company's visual identity
- Devising creative and imaginative ways to bolster content and make it stand out, including the use of animation builds and infographics
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong understanding of design principles, including typography, layout, hierarchy, space and colour
- Image editing
- Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Keynote
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Great with clients
- Ability to multi-task and manage deadlines independently
- Confident working with other staff and taking creative direction
- Ability to interact and collaborate with other departments within the agency to solve problems
For a full consultation, send your CV to Arc IT.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'