Near Horsham, West Sussex (must be driver with a car)
We are working in partnership with an award-winning online company in West Grinstead, near Horsham. This exciting new role within the marketing team will produce high quality consistent design across multiple channels and formats. As brand guardian for the business in both B2B and B2C comms and designs, this person will deliver high impact visual solutions.
The responsibilities of this job include:
- Create on brand, visually-appealing assets for use in corporate and consumer marketing deliverables, both online and offline.
- Contribute ideas to creative briefs and lead the design and visual aspects of the company’s marketing assets and campaigns, both printed and digital.
- Design web pages, landing pages and banner ads
- Ensure consistency of brand and visual assets
- Assist with the design of visual assets for events and collateral
- Develop and design assets for multi-channel marketing materials, including emails, printed leaflets/brochures, exhibition stands.
- Design emails for both corporate and consumer audiences, ensuring the design and content is engaging and on brand
- Source images for assets and designs. Managing the imagery and assets, ensuring they are filed and labelled accurately.
- Be educated to Degree level or equivalent in a relevant qualification
- Be fully competent on the Adobe Creative Suite of packages
- Have proven skills in designing printed marketing materials, including leaflets, exhibitions stands, brochures and press ads
- Proven skills in successfully designed optimised web pages, landing pages and banner ads.
- Successfully designed engaging emails for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Managed Assets and ensured tagging and labelling is accurate and trackable
- Have excellent attention to detail and proof reading skills
- Have a passion for all things Design and creative, keeping up the latest trends.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate team, in a creative space and work on a world class product.
Apply for this job now with your CV and Portfolio for the full job description and also details on the company.
DEADLINE FOR CVs MONDAY 26th FEBRUARY.
- Graphic Design
- Web Design