Surrey County Council is committed to the development of its workforce and as such this role is only available to applicants who already work for Surrey County Council. We thank you for your interest in Surrey County Council and would encourage you to review our current vacancies which are available to all.
Surrey Adult Learning service is looking for a dynamic, well organised Graphic Designer and Web Interface Officer who will be helping to increase brand recognition by planning, designing and executing marketing campaigns to increase SAL customer retention and acquisition.
The salary is £12,910.50 per annum pro rata to £25,821 per annum for 18 hours per week (3 days a week, 9-3), although at times you may be expected to attend an event out of the normal working hours. You will be based in Camberley Adult Learning Centre, France Hill Drive, Camberley GU15 3QB.
This is a 6 month secondment / fixed term contract.
Surrey County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all under represented groups.
About the Role
You will be expected to demonstrate:
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro and MailChimp,
- Practical knowledge of DSLR photography/filming and digital imaging post-production.
- Proficient social media user – in particular: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram.
- Creative flair and attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience in creating and managing digital content for website, social media, and email.
Usual tasks include:
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns for rebuilding of the GDPR-compliant mailing lists, which are to be used for email and text marketing activities.
- Filming videos of SAL learners and tutors, ensuring images adhere to the county council’s Equality and Diversity Policy and represent communities across the county.
- Editing and publication of the materials on YouTube and other internal and external channels.
- Providing support in planning, developing and maintaining external and internal websites to ensure that information is presented to a high standard.
- Providing support to the Business Development Manager, BD Officer and Digital Marketing Officer in increasing service revenue and enrolments.
For more information please find attached to the bottom of this advert a full job profile.
The job advert closes at 23:59 on Sunday, 20th January 2019.
Interviews will be arranged during the week commencing 21 January 2019.
Values and Behaviours
Our values are what support our vision, shape the culture and are crucial in delivering our corporate strategy. For more information about our values and behaviours please follow this link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'