Graduate Training Consultant - Tunbridge Wells
Our client, a well-established recruitment software business based in Tunbridge Wells, is actively looking to hire an enthusiastic, driven graduate who has a passion for training and development. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading business in CRM’s and develop your communication and training skill-set, with the business also offering professional training qualifications such as the CIPD.
NOTE - Please be aware that this position requires the successful applicant to have a driving license. The role is primarily office based but does require client visits.
- Providing training of a bespoke software and its associated tools to clients at the client site
- Writing reports and user guides for the system
- Producing unique training videos
- Designing and improving training courses and materials
- Tailoring training to the client’s individual needs
- Providing remote support on the software
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment
- Experience with customer service or training would be ideal
- A passion in training and development
- Driving license needed
- Graduate Level