Selling a wide range of products sourced from the world's leading manufacturers, you'll be joining a dynamic industry that is competitive, social and successful. Progression to sales & business management, a company car, professional development and a starting salary of up to £30K + uncapped bonus are all on offer.
If you are a money-motivated, people-focused and ambitious graduate, this could be the job for you.
This role is well-suited to competitive and driven graduates who are keen to develop their careers within a business environment. In this varied and fast-paced role, you will:
- Get to experience different areas of the company and learn how a successful business operates
- Receive leading skills, sales and products training
- Complete a fully-funded accredited sales qualification
- Provide excellent service to clients
You will be given the opportunity to progress quickly to a Sales Manager role where you will:
- Build relationships with B2B customers
- Manage key customer accounts and increase profits
- Be given the autonomy to manage your own diary
- Be rewarded with a salary increase and company car
How far you go and how quickly you get there depends on you. Previous graduates have become field-based Business Development Managers and others are running their own business within the group!
You'll be joining one of the top players in the electrical distribution industry. They currently turnover £1.2 billion a year and employ over 4,500 people across hundreds of UK locations. They have a proven track record of developing graduate talent to management level.
People are at the heart of everything they do and, as such, they believe in rewarding their employees for their hard work. As a Graduate Trainee, you will receive:
- An initial starting salary between £26,000-£30,000 (depending on experience)
- A lucrative, performance-related bonus
- Regular pay reviews
- Opportunities to progress
For this Graduate Trainee position, you should be:
- A graduate with a degree in any subject
- An excellent communicator
- Passionate about business
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated
- Any customer service and/or sales experience is desirable
Think you have what it takes? Don't miss out, apply today to find out more!
Bridgewater Graduates specialise in recruiting for sales, management and a variety of other commercial graduate roles including: Graduate Sales Executive, Graduate Sales Manager, Graduate Sales Trainee, Graduate Field Sales Trainee, Graduate Area Sales Manager, Graduate Business Management Trainee, Graduate Management Trainee, Graduate Sales & Business Trainee, Graduate Commercial Trainee, Graduate Business Development Manager, Graduate Business Development Executive, Graduate Trainee Business Manager, Graduate Sales & Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'