Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Financial Service
Are you an ambitious individual with sales experience and want to maximise your earnings with an internationally renowned recruitment consultancy firm? Are you interested in the finance sector but want a more energetic working environment? READ ON...
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£20K basic salary plus uncapped commission - £40K OTE year 1
Location - City of London
You will be working for one of the top financial recruitment consultancies in the City of London who specialise in recruiting for the financial industry and work with some of the most reputable companies in the world such as the Bank of England and Goldman Sachs. Based in a stylish office in the heart of London, my client has a close knit company culture where all employees can progress to the top and offers fantastic benefits alongside a great commission structure. If you have an interest in finance and are looking to apply you knowledge and carve out a successful career for yourself this is the perfect opportunity.
We are looking for individuals that can prove they have/are:
- Strong work ethic
- Kaizen - a desire for continuous improvement
- Educated individual (preferably degree level)
- Confident communicator, with the ability to build rapport over the phone
- Ambitious, target driven and financially motivated
- Personable with the ability to work well in a team environment
- A great sense of humour
About the role
A recruitment consultants role is diverse, you will be:
- Taking ownership of the entire sales process from filtering CVs, calling clients to closing the deal.
- Generating leads and building your database of contacts.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates ensuring the best potential matches for vacancies.
- Advertising vacancies in a creative way in order to attract the best calibre candidates.
- Building an in depth knowledge of your specific industry and the clients that operate within it.
Benefits of Becoming a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
My client ensures that all their employees feel valued and have equity within the firm. Therefore, they offer a unique benefit package that you are unlikely to find anywhere else on the market which includes:
- A company share scheme for consultants who hit their targets.
- Realistic earnings - year 1 OTE £40K, year two OTE £50K, year three OTE £100K
- Laptops and personal/work smart phones (iPhone 7)
- 24+ days holiday per year
- Car schemes - BMW, Mercedes Benz & Audi
- Team based incentives and holidays
- Company pension scheme
- The opportunity to diversify into other areas of the company and have an input in marketing, internal recruitment etc
If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to Reece at SW6 to talk about exceptional opportunities!
SW6 recruit in to: Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking, Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment
We will consider all experience from different domains including for the role as a Trainee RecruitmentConsultant - 'business development’ , 'lettings agents’, 'estate agency’, 'media sales’, 'promotional work’, 'door to door sales’, 'brokering’, 'brokerage’, 'insurance broker’, 'trader’, 'inbound or outbound’ calls, 'B2B sales’, 'B2C sales’, 'telesales’, 'fundraising’, 'Graduate Management’, 'Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant’, 'Trainee Recruitment Consultants’, 'Associate Recruitment Consultants’, 'Business Graduate’ .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job