We are currently seeking talented; service oriented and commercially focussed individuals to work in our vibrant London office (centrally located in Holborn). As an Account Management Associate (AMA) you have a key supporting role within the CEB revenue team. This position is vital to the success of our Account Management function. The AMA works closely with one or several AMs, promoting and executing on various opportunities for focused touch points with new or existing clients. In addition to providing important logistical and administrative support to the AM, the AMA has an important part to play in tracking client utilisation within their pool of accounts, and will be building relationships with various secondary client contacts to ensure CEB has the opportunity to engage and impact in an inclusive and expansive fashion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Client/Prospect Facing Commercial Activities ranging from:
- Manage service activity scheduling and logistics, including orientation calls, on-site presentations, visits to member institutions, service calls (welcome call, 90 day, 180 day), renewal conversations, team meetings and other service opportunities
- Fulfil immediate in-bound service, research and networking requests on behalf of client institutions
- Assist the Account Manager by providing administrative support. This may include confirming upcoming meetings, calendar management and scheduling follow-up phone calls
- Seek to engage with secondary points of contact in client organisations to help drive consensus based decision making and manage service delivery to them
- Identify, pursue and secure appointments with new leads for prospect or cross-sell opportunities
- Build on lead generation by outbound cold-calling Europe’s Senior Most Executives to schedule live business meetings on behalf of the Account Manager
- Support revenue generation by tracking and pursuing invoice payments and contract details
- Recruit and retain members to CEB service events (conferences and teleconference)
Non Client – Facing Commercial Activities ranging from:
- Manage critical activities and logistics for service activities to ensure the Account Manager is fully prepared and briefed with relevant research and information
- Track client service activities for accounts, ensuring integrity of member data; prepare service utilisation reports and document client interactions (call / meeting notes)
- Prepare comprehensive and tailored information packs for the Account Manager prior to client/prospect meetings
- Support the cross / up sell process with administrative assistance
- Support account renewal/new business process (paperwork, renewal booking)
- Coordinate and manage critical activities for major client events (mail merges, invitation preparation, attendee materials)
A successful candidate will possess:
- Undergraduate degree qualified (any discipline)
- Ideally a minimum of 9 months experience in a sales / client facing role(inside sales, prospecting, sales support, customer support), and able to demonstrate an exemplar service ethic whilst contributing to individual and team goals
- Goal and action orientated with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment
- High level of comfort and determination when dealing with challenging situations, i.e. objection handling, overcoming gatekeepers etc.
- Solid organisation, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Forward thinking and solutions orientated approach at all times
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage a senior – level audience
- Strong MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills are required, and any knowledge of CRM databases (such as Salesforce.com) would be an advantage
Compensation and Benefits Package
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefit package including Medical Cover, Dental Cover, Group Personal Pension Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Eye Care (free eye tests plus subsidized spectacles), Discounted gym membership and a Range of local discounts, e.g. theatre tickets, etc.
Leading organizations worldwide rely on CEB services to harness their untapped potential and grow. Now offered by Gartner, CEB best practices and technology solutions equip clients with the intelligence to effectively manage talent, customers, and operations. More information is available at ceb.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job