Graduate Trainee Legal Recruitment Consultant -UK’s largest Executive Search Firm. Hiring for central London Office
£23,000 - £26,000 base salary + Uncapped Commission (OTE £45,000 Year one).
Are you an articulate, proactive and ambitious graduate looking to put your degree into practise and earn money straight out of university? Legal recruitment could be for you. Legal recruitment is most lucrative sector of recruitment consultancy.
The company is hiring for their central London office. Joining as Graduate Legal recruitment consultant, you will start on their graduate trainee legal recruitment scheme, rotating around both the Private Practice and In-House Executive Search practices
The Company Specialises in recruiting qualified lawyers across a broad range of both International and Domestic Magic and Silver Circle law firms, and is one of the city’s leading legal recruitment companies, they have an industry In-house client base in both FTSE 250 listed Corporates and Investment Banks.
In order to succeed in this role, candidates are expected to have:
- Graduated with or set to graduate with a 2:1 or above
- A strong background in excelling across extracurricular activities, ideally sporting or academic
- An ambitious, commercially aware and self-starting personal drive
- Had exposure to the legal working world through vacation schemes, internships or work experience
- First class rapport building skills and the ability to use the phone in order to network with both high level candidates and clients alike
- An interest in building a long term career in the financially rewarding legal recruitment market
- A desire to succeed in the legal recruitment market
Working as a Graduate legal recruitment Consultant you will be given autonomy and responsibility from day one. You must have great analytical awareness and communication skills to ensure that you can converse with
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for this position please submit me your CV via this advertisement.
- Executive Search