Are you an outgoing and confident graduate with a passion for business?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a key division of one of the UK's leading electrical businesses. You will gain a full understanding of all areas of the business during your training, before progressing to a key role within the business.
You will be working for a successful group of companies who have an impressive £600 million UK turnover. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships and providing high-quality service to their customers.
They have an impressive track-record of developing graduate talent to management level and invest in thorough training. They offer graduates plenty of opportunities to progress and in this role, your development is limited only by your own ambition.
What will you be doing as a Graduate Trainee?
This is your opportunity to kick-start a career with a thriving company where you will:
- Embark upon an extensive training period (initially based at the company's main office just outside Portsmouth)
- Receive product, skills and sales training
- Gain an insight into various essential areas of the business including internal sales, purchasing and business development
- Work closely with mentors that will to help you achieve your potential, including shadowing Sales Managers on key client visits
- Progress to a client-focused role - dealing with customers face-to-face and in an account management function
All of this should prepare you for a senior business management position - becoming your own boss and being responsible for your own operation within the group. Many managers started their career as a graduate trainee and now earn impressive salaries and generous bonuses.
How will you be rewarded?
As a Graduate Trainee, you will receive:
- An initial salary on £22,000-£26,000 (depending on experience)
- An uncapped bonus based on your performance
- Regular salary increases as you progress
- A high-spec car (Audi, BMW etc.) following your initial training period
Do you think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job