A well-known PLC in the Warrington area are currently recruiting for a Graduate Trainee Assistant Management Accountant / Trainee Accountant to join its expanding team.
This vacancy has arisen due to internal promotion and is an excellent opportunity for a 1st class / 2:1 Accountancy, Business or Maths graduate to join a growing business that offers regular reviews and promotions.
Working in a busy finance team and closely alongside a highly experienced, qualified Finance Manager you will be an important member of the finance team, assisting with the production of monthly management accounts, P&L analysis and liaising with stakeholders on a regular basis.
This role has a highly competitive study package along with an equally attractive benefits package and is perfect for a recent graduate who has gained some exposure in the work environment, ideally 12 months experience.
As Graduate Trainee Assistant Management Accountant / Trainee Accountant your role will comprise of:
- Assisting with production of monthly management accounts
- Weekly review of the P&L
- Monitoring sales analysis and weekly reporting.
- Posting journal entries
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with forecasting and budgeting
- Weekly/monthly reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
To apply for the role, you must:
- Be a 1st class or 2:1 Graduate in Accountancy, Business or Maths
- Some exposure in a similar role detailed above
- Excellent excel skills; ideally Pivots and Lookups
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'