Calling all recent graduates! We're looking for a Graduate Technical Services Engineer to join our Global Headquarters in West Sussex. The graduate programme will last 18 months.
We can offer progression, on and off the job training and many more amazing benefits such as a free gym, on-site cafe (including Starbucks) and flexible working hours.
Analysis of component reliability data, review of OEM documents and airline operating data to evaluate component performance
- Review and analysis of technical data relevant to the managed fleet
- Create reliability reports
- To review OEM modification documents and provide recommendations
- Review of EASA and FAA Airworthiness Directives
- To maintain the accuracy of technical data in the company systems and databases including interchangeability, applicability, maintenance specs, etc.
- To plan upgrade programs for AJW stock and for PBH customer fleet through the MPL programme
- To act as technical liaison with customers and suppliers
- Attendance at customer reliability and technical review meetings
- Carry out investigations on low hour failure and fail on fit components
- To assist the commercial and sales team in the development of proposals Ad hoc
- To carry out any miscellaneous job - related duties as deemed necessary by the Team Leader
Technical Person Specification:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- The passion to deliver projects to completion
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- Educated to degree level in Aeronautical Engineering
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Have a passion for engineering improvement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job