Graduate Teaching Assistant Needed Immediately !
Are you a Graduate seeking a Teaching Assistant role to enhance your skills?
If so, a heart-warming Primary School in Slough, is looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to support lessons in Key Stage 1. This role would require you to carry out intervention groups as well as supporting pupils on a one-to-one basis. You will liaise with the Classroom Teacher in order to provide provision for children with behaviour difficulties. The school will potentially be able to help the successful candidate to progress in to a Classroom Teacher in the near future.
- Promoting written and verbal English skills
- Providing classroom support in small groups and on a one-to-one basis
- Marking classroom work/Homework
- Monitoring behaviour and engaging pupils throughout lessons
- Liaising with the classroom teacher and parents to effectively support pupils
Successful Candidates MUST:
- Have a Degree
- Must have good knowledge of the primary National Curriculum
- Have an excellent understanding of differentiating instruction
- Be patient and have a proactive approach to individualise learning according to students interests and abilities
- Excellent pay rate
- Temporary, leading to a long term position
- Vast opportunities for professional development
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
- Graduate Level