Graduate Teaching Assistant - Maths, Chemistry & Physics graduates needed - full time graduate teaching assistant role to start as soon as possible - Stockport
Are you a maths, chemistry or physics graduate who would love to join a school as graduate teaching assistant?
Can you commit to the school on a full time basis and support academic progress while sharing your love for learning?
Join an exciting school for the remainder of this school year as a graduate teaching assistant - click apply now or call Phil at Clarus Education and find out more about this great opportunity
- Graduate teaching assistant
- Maths, Chemistry & Physics graduates needed
- Good and ever improving school - Stockport
- Full time and long term role for the remainder of this academic year
- Earn £300 to £350 per week + additional benefits
- Interviewing no to start as soon as possible
Clarus education is working hand in hand with this progressive school in order to support the ever growing development of a fast paced and forward thinking place of learning. As a graduate teaching assistant you will be joining a team of teachers and you will be tasked with progressing learners of all age and ability ranges.
- 1st or 2:1 Class degree in Maths, Physics or Chemistry from a Top 30 University
- A passion to share your joy of learning
- An ability to commit to a full time graduate teaching assistant role
- Clear and concise communication skills - written and spoken
- To support class teachers in their lesson planning and delivery
- To manage small groups exercises and mentor young learners
- Raise attainment for targeted groups in your subject area - maths, physics & chemistry
- Good graded School - ever improving - great future
- Less than 5 minutes from Stockport Station
- Ample parking for those who drive
- Modern school with great resources and progressive learning practices
- Positive pupils and great relationships with staff
- Potential for salaried teacher training from September 2018
This is a full time position that will start as soon as possible. There are at least 2 roles possibly 3 and the ideal candidate will be a highly communicative graduate of maths, physics or chemistry.
You DO NOT need to be dedicated to a career as a teacher but the school could offer you a salaried teacher training route from September 2018 if you change your mind - - click apply now or call Phil at Clarus Education and find out more about this great opportunity
- Graduate Level