Graduate Structural Engineer / Technician
This role is ideal for a graduate engineer living locally who is looking to get involved at all phases of the engineering process and develop with a developing consultancy. This consultancy offer 1 to 1 training and the opportunity to develop quickly.
Minimum Requirements: All our graduate positions will require:
* 2:1 or above at BSc, BEng, MEng or Masters (or equivalent)
* Candidates from a civil, structural engineering degree
* Basic knowledge of industry standard computer software for the position
* Working knowledge of computer drafting systems
* Good understanding of the principles of Structural Engineering. Experience in the use of British Standards and Eurocodes in structural design of steel, concrete, timber and masonry.
* Must have an aptitude and an appetite for structural design.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient with spreadsheet, word processing, and standard office software
* Analysis and design of building structures, progressing to overall design of structures.
* Ability to produce drawings using Autocad / Revit
* Visiting sites and attending site meetings
* Involvement in internal project design meetings.
* Attend external design meetings with clients and other design team members.
* Ability to develop client relationships
If you require anymore information on this role or would like to hear of similar opportunities please contact Mike at Calibre Search in the Manchester office
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job