Working with both Brands and Agencies providing event implementation and staffing solutions, across the UK, EU, USA and Canada for top global brands.
As an agency, they offer bespoke staffing & event solutions with a high volume of experience in roadshows, in-store, festivals and on-trade activations. In addition, they are currently the global retained staffing supplier for a leading and cutting-edge VR hardware brand.
With headquarters based in the heart of London, they have also opened a USA division in 2014 with great success.
They have been running in the UK for 11 years and are an industry leader in this sector.
Your first duty will be to assist a major client by finding relevant venues to host their events.
This will require confidence and proactivity by getting on the phone to source the best venues at the best price. Your organisation and scheduling skills will have to be on point!
In general, this role will be based in London and it’s a fantastic opportunity for someone to step in and learn basic human resource, recruiting, logistical and operations skills.
You will have the opportunity to learn how to identify and understand the type of people required to staff and host experiential marketing campaigns, as well as assisting with the more involved logistical planning entailed with putting on experiential events. There is a real opportunity for the right candidate to develop and grow due to the pace at which we work. As an intern, you will work directly under the Staffing Manager and gain insight into what it takes to successfully produce experiential marketing campaigns.
- General and job specific: day to day staff recruiting, screening staff for campaigns, booking staff onto campaigns and briefing staff ahead of campaigns via telephone to ensure they are fully prepared for their upcoming job.
- Creating staff profiles (including video profiling)
- Managing staff database i.e. working through applications and potential new recruits, updating staff appraisals once a job has been completed and processing staff expenses as well as dealing with any pay related queries
- Maintain and recommend improvements to the staffing database
- Explore and develop new recruitment methods i.e through social media, upcoming events that the business could potentially attend
- Manage logistics and associated staffing admin required for campaign delivery i.e. booking transport or accommodation for more complex campaigns, or arranging delivery/courier services
- Other administrative duties to support Account Managers
- Contribute to content and manage social media channels
- Management of inbound calls and emails from staff to the company UK email account
- Support more senior members of the team with ad hoc research tasks & general admin
Who fits the bill?
- Graduate degree or relevant previous work experience
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and confidence to speak to staff, suppliers, etc. - confident phone manor.
- A first class listener and communicator, with great organizational and trouble shooting skills.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational skills with the ability to prioritize.
- Strong computer skills (experienced with Microsoft office suite - PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team member, and willing to provide support.
- Communication Skills
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'