A new Graduate Sponsorship Sales Consultant job has just opened in London with £35,000 OTE in your first year with full training, continuous development and career progression. Our client is one of the leading Sponsorship Sales companies in the UK, with offices around the world, and because of continued success they are looking to take on a the right graduate to help them grow their sales team.
London £23,000 - £24,000
Permanent, Full Time Start Date: ASAP
- 28 Days Holiday
- International Travel and relocation to International Offices
- Suit Club - new suit when hit 150% of target in a month
- Quarterly all expenses paid trips for top performers (Last year New York this year Dubai)
- Incentives such as Michelin Star Restaurants and Weekly Cash Prizes
As a Graduate Sponsorship Sales Consultant you would be working for one of the biggest Sponsorship Sales companies in the UK, selling a wide range of Hospitality and Sponsorship packages into lots of different types of companies. With impressive offices located worldwide this is a great 1st or 2nd job for recent graduates which offers a first class training programme and progression structure in a well known company as well as the opportunity for international travel.
You will start as a Graduate Sponsorship Sales Consultant, working the full sales cycle, including working with warm leads. Sales is a job that is challenging and will differ from day to day but your main duties will be.
- Promoting Hospitality and Sponsorship Packages to businesses (B2B Sales)
- Actively calling targeted merchants with the ultimate aim of signing them
- Making appointments to attend client meetings and deliver propositions
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals to negotiate a mutually beneficial deal
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver excellent customer service
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
- A strong work ethic
- A competitive nature; played in sports teams
- Be money motivated
- Have graduated from university with a 2:2 or above
- Good communication skills and a strong sales ability
- Ability to work under pressure and be a team player
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.