Graduate Software Engineer
Our client, a high-end Telecommunications company, is looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to join their engineering department within their talented telecom and software engineers. The role will be based in their Dorchester office with the option to work from home if the candidate would prefer.
Working in conjunction with the engineering department, you will be working with cutting-edge software technology that is deployed by leading telecom companies around the world.
As a Graduate Software Engineer, the role will cover aspects of the software lifecycle;
- Defining tests and new software development.
- Providing technical backup to the support team including design and bug fixing.
- Able to work in a standalone Agile Engineering environment.
- Good knowledge of C programming and Linux.
- Desirably experience in either Telecoms, fixed line, mobile (3G/4G) or VoIP telecom environments.
- To be proactive and conscientious coupled with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- High levels of energy, coupled with a logical and structured approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- To be team orientated as well as open to learning and sharing knowledge.
- Regular review of performance and pay.
£22,000-£35,000 DOE | 26 days annual leave | Pension scheme
Full-time| Permanent | Software Engineer
M4 Recruitment are an employment business and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Authority to issue an advertisement in respect of the above-mentioned position has been obtained from the hirer concerned.
- Software Engineering
- Agile Environment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'