- Are you eligible to work in the European Union and in the Czech Republic?
- Dutch, French, German, Italian: Do you speak any of these languages fluently, in addition to English?
- Are you excited by the prospect of high earning potential, and being trained in the beautiful city of Prague?
- Looking to start and build a career in a fast-paced, dynamic and international environment?
- Are you a driven, ambitious, and motivated individual, looking to learn and develop?
If the answer is yes, then read on!
Finding the perfect opportunity that unites good career prospects and an international environment can be quite challenging. Have you every dreamt about working abroad, in a company that makes sure you develop and learn new skills everyday?
At NonStop Recruitment, we take pride in hiring driven individuals with no prior experience, and turning them into qualified professionals, specialized in their markets. Making sure that you develop is very much in our best interests, we therefore do everything we can to ensure that you are constantly learning.
The position is initially based in the beautiful city of Prague, with the possibility to relocate to other offices within 6 to 12 months (London, Portsmouth, Zug). Moreover, we're planning on opening new global offices in the next 2 years: this is your perfect chance for international relocation.
Being the middle-man between your clients and candidates, building and maintaining relationships with them, negotiating rates and salaries, business development…these will be your tasks as a recruitment consultant. Not only will you develop important lifelong skills, you will also be working in an exciting environment where every day is different.
What's in it for you?
- One of the best commission structure in the industry, coupled with a competitive basic salary, adjusted to the cost of living in Prague.
- Award-winning training that will make you a specialist recruiter in your market. You're guaranteed to be ahead of most of your competition in terms of competences.
- Clear, transparent career plan, that puts your career prospects in your own hands.
- Working in an international environment, with over 27 different nationalities, that gives you the opportunity to relocate to other offices in Europe.
Contact: Elena Triolo, Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist. I speak several languages, including English, Italian, Spanish, French and will happily call you once I receive your application.
Follow us on facebook, twitter, linked in as well as our career site and other social media for latest news from our exciting world!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
- business development recruitment sales commercial international London Prague training Zug Switzerland