Job Title: Graduate Scheme Recruitment Consultant -IMMEDIATE HIRE
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (Year 1 OTE £45k, Year 2 OTE £60k)
Have you graduated this year or last year and not sure what career path you should be heading? Do you want to start a really rewarding and fast paced career? Can you imagine yourself in a sales environment constantly on the move and chasing the next deal?
Recruiting Consultancy may be for you!
What the company are:
- Based in London with Offices in various regional locations in the UK and Asia.
- Uncapped commission with a generous % rates on fees.
- Top 15% of Digital, Tech and Marketing companies are their clients.
- Fantastic company culture with incredible incentives. (Trips to Malaga, Ibiza, Shanghai and New York)
- 121 training schemes that have won multiple awards.
- Progression schemes that will see you promote very quickly.
What the company looks for in a potential Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Extremely hard-working and motivated individual who is willing to really stick their thumb out for themselves.
- Ability to be resilient in the face of low times.
- Personable individual who finds it very easily to build relationships.
- Competitive; have played sport at school/ uni/ free time, or have the ability to show your competitive edge.
- Ambitious; the sky is the limit in recruitment and you have to show that you are willing to grasp every opportunity.
The job as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Headhunting the very best individuals for multiple roles.
- Building your own relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Writing adverts.
- Earning a serious amount of ££££
Please apply below to find out more
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers.
Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment work with many leading recruitment agencies placing high calibre graduates and trainees into the UK’s best recruitment firms. We currently have many openings for Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants with a diverse range of firms from large corporate multinationals to cash rich and exciting start-ups. If you are looking to enter the world of recruitment as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant we can help you find the perfect firm for you. With 23,000 recruitment agencies, finding the right entry level job can be both tough and daunting. Upon receiving your application, we will give you a free consultation as well as discuss the various options to you within the recruitment market. We will arrange interviews for you with the leading recruitment agencies on your behalf and once confirmed, shall fully prepare you giving you the best chance to secure a trainee recruitment consultancy position.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Entry level recruitment role.
We only place graduates into specialist Trainee Recruitment roles with sectors including Digital Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Financial Services and Accountancy Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, Supply Chain and Procurement Recruitment, Change and Transformation, Life Sciences Recruitment and Executive Search and Selection
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Entry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job