Negotiable Base, High OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client, a FTSE 100 listed company has grown to become a global leader in business to business information and publishing. As producers of market-leading industry focussed information, magazines, hard copy and web-based directories, conferences and much more, they continue to offer an innovative approach to business information. Due to unprecedented growth within a specific and professionally focused portal and publication, they now have an exciting opening for a Graduate Sales Executive to be based in Sutton.
As a Sutton based Graduate Sales Executive you will:
* Work closely with colleagues to generate interest and promote one of our client's leading portals and publications throughout the UK and international markets
* Identify, qualify and close revenue opportunities within both new and existing SME and corporate sectors
* Deal with senior personnel - generally at director level
* Receive full support, training and genuine opportunities for career progression
The ideal sales professional will:
* Be a recent graduate (2017)
* Possess a strong desire to break into a b2b sales environment
* Have excellent communication skills along with a structured approach, solid time management and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
* Have high levels of self-motivation and ultimately be seeking to secure a career within an industry leader that offers excellent training and prospects to recent graduates
The successful candidates can expect a generous starting base salary with an achievable/high OTE, an amazing benefits package and genuine opportunities for rapid career advancement.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job