If you believe you're exceptional at what you do and have the commitment and motivation to be part the growth of a great company, read on...
For nearly 20 years this company has been a pioneer of online marketing.
Following a rebrand and a focus on their digital strategy, they are now looking for a driven and motivated graduate to come on board as a Sales Account Executive.
With a track record of developing raw talent and progressing graduates quickly through the company in to more senior roles, this is the place to be to fast track your career within digital marketing sales.
- Starting basic salary of £22-25K Negotiable, depending on experience
- OTE 30% of basic salary
- Regular pay reviews and fast progression
- Market leading training - dedicated in house trainer on site
- Free Smoothies, fruit, breakfast and lunch!
- Regular social events
- State of the art riverside offices
Based in state of the art offices in southwest London, and within easy access of Richmond, Twickenham, Hounslow, Kingston and Brentford.
The Graduate Sales Account Executive will work closely with the Sales Manager, delivering revenue through sales of web based advertising.
This is a consultative sales role, which of course involves a large element of prospecting (cold calls), but is far from a typical transactional telesales role.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Dealing with incoming enquires from clients
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge and trends
- Liaise closely with Client Service & Product teams to ensure world class user experience
- Researching opportunities and competition
- Assist Clients with implementation
- Building a portfolio of clients and striving to grow their business
What you'll need:
- The ideal candidate will be a graduate who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, drive, ambition and a willingness to go the extra mile to achieve and exceed targets
- Some level of experienced in a commercial sales or sales support role is essential for your application to be considered for the role
- A keen interest in business will ensure you are fully equipped to be successful in the role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to engage with your clients
- A professional and confident telephone manor and the ability to question, listen and credibly build rapport with clients and prospects
- Well organised and self motivated with a winning attitude
Offering above average salary for an entry level role, we are looking for people that can demonstrate why they are worth the extra.
In return for your hard work, you not only be very well remunerated, but also receive some of the best training and development available, while working in a company with an outstanding culture based in luxury offices.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job