Here at Reed Education offer a unique and consultative service for graduate education professionals looking to secure their dream job. We were set up to with the core values of supporting and providing passionate teachers and support staff with unique, rare and exclusive opportunities in schools across London. We successfully secure you the right education position by taking the time to listen to your career needs. By finding out about your key requirements and motivators this allows us to match you to the right school. By learning about you and understanding your key skills we are able to offer creative and suitable ideas for your next job.
We work with a range of schools including independent, grammar, comprehensive and faith, across Primary, Secondary and SEN settings. We are proud to work with a high proportion of schools rated “Good” to “Outstanding” by Ofsted with many noted for having inspirational, approachable and supportive senior leadership teams.
If you are committed to inspiring students and encouraging positive behaviour and you are looking for your next permanent role, there is nowhere better to look – apply now!
Please note, for us to be able to support you in your search you must meet the following requirements:
• Possess a recent undergraduate degree
• A minimum of 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant / similar position in the UK
• Passion for supporting teaching and an enthusiasm for children’s learning
• Can demonstrate strong Literacy and Numeracy skills
To recap, when choosing Reed Education to represent you, we offer the following:
- Detailed consultation and plans of action based on your career needs with agreed timeframes
- Candidate profiling and consultative advice to highlight and enhance your strengths to employers
- Opportunities in desirable schools, many with Good and Outstanding Ofsted ratings where your support can really make a difference to students
- Matching based on the individual, rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach to recruitment
- Support throughout the application process with possibility of entry without application
- Regular contact throughout interview and offer process including dedicated prep sessions with a consultant pre interview
- Aftercare and regular check ins after placement to ensure you thrive in your new role
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job