Salary: £22,000 (£35k OTE)
Sector: Financial Services
With a global client roster, this influential organisation focuses on searching for companies that will benefit from the range of financial services they offer. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help deliver from their Manchester office during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- £22,000 basic salary with the potential to move onto a £26,000 basic in year one
- Y1 OTE of £35K
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Overseas trip incentives for the top performing 10% of the team to destinations across Europe!
- Regular socials and nights out in a welcoming, inclusive atmosphere
- Full training and support
- Excellent scope for progression
The successful candidate will work and learn in conjunction with the senior team on search projects. They’ll identify and research prospective companies, qualifying their suitability and interest in order to establish whether the business can help them. The successful candidate will network and engage face to face with customers, as well as perform regular outreach over the phone.
The Graduate Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Commercially aware
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'