Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Entry Level Role - Central London -Summer 2018
Industry Leading Training - Uncapped Commission - Social, Fun Environment
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Company
Venn Group is looking for 5 highly ambitious, driven and money motivated graduates to join our London office. You will embark on out 6 month training programme providing training and mentoring at the desk from your Manager and Director as well as formal training delivered by our in house training team. Venn Group specialises in contract and interim recruitment across the public and private sectors. We offer a fantastic team culture, vibrant office and regular nights out.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Benefits
- Basic salary of £20k+ commission
- Year 1 OTE £30-£35k, Year 2 OTE £40-£45k, Year 3 OTE £60k+.
- Top consultants are currently earning over £100k
- Top performers lunches at some of the finest restaurants around
- Vennture points rewards: including designer watches, handbags, personal shopping trips, weekends away, spa days and experience days
- Monthly Fizzy Fridays, team nights out and social events
- Flexi Time
- 22 days holiday increasing up to 30 days
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - The Role
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Maintaining successful client/candidate relationships
- Generating new business through business development
- Candidate engagement; screening CV's, communicating and interviewing candidates to establish position suitability
- Producing adverts for job opportunities
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Requirements
- Minimum of 2:2 degree or 6 months sales experience
- Commercial experience shown through internships, work experience and extra-curricular activity
- Sales experience is desirable but not necessary
- Confident on the phone, able to build rapport quickly and establish long lasting relationships
- You must be able to demonstrate that you're ambitious, results driven, self-motivated and naturally competitive
Salary: £20,000 basic salary PLUS UNCAPPED COMMISSION (Realistic OTE 1st year £35,000, 2nd year £45,000, 3rd year £60,000+)
If you`re interested in this exciting Graduate Trainee opportunity, apply now and we`ll be in touch to discuss your application and arrange an immediate interview.
IT and Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment i.e. Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk Management and Insurance; Digital, Media and Telecommunications Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment i.e. Management Consultancy, Procurement, Change Management, Supply Chain; Life Sciences Recruitment i.e. Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology, Healthcare; Public Sector Recruitment i.e. Local Government, NHS, Education; Not-For-Profit Recruitment i.e. Education, International Charities
- sales executive
- graduate trainee
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"