Graduate Scheme - What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
You will essentially be a global head-hunter, finding talent and people and the best companies to place them in across the globe.
With your Clients you will be:
- Cold calling
- Finding out hiring needs
- Arranging meetings
- Developing relationships
- Negotiating terms
You will then headhunt and find the Candidates to fill these roles by…
- Sourcing Candidates through job advertisements, LinkedIn, networking events, etc.
- Interviewing and screening Candidates
- Matching Candidates with what they are looking for to what your Clients are looking for
- Ensuring Candidates are well prepared for their interviews
Throughout, you will manage the process between both parties. When you successfully place Candidates into your Client’s businesses you will be rewarded in commission.
Graduate Scheme - What can you get out of your career in Recruitment?
Graduate Scheme - Starting salary £20k - £25k basic + uncapped commission
1st year OTE £35,000
As a Global Head-hunter, your first year is all about learning, by the end of your first 12 months you will have realistically earnt between £35k - £40k.
2nd year OTE £60,000
Your second year is where you will become a 'Senior’ and really start to reap the financial rewards as you will be an expert in your field; most head-hunters in their second year earn between £55k - £65k.
3rd year OTE £100,000+
In your third year you will be at a stage where you are a Manager and you will be managing your own team and therefore earning commission from their deals as well as your own - you can expect to earn £100,000+ by the end of your third year.
Graduate Scheme - Excellent Training & Development Programme
You really will be invested in as a Global Head-hunter. In order to excel and represent your company in the best way, they will train you to be an expert in your field. You will be trained internally by Development Managers and shadow people at all levels - as well as this on-the-desk, classroom training and external conferences will be there to progress you throughout your career.
Your path of progression is given to you in black and white when joining the company. You do not need to be with the company for X number of years and be best mates with your manager to get promoted. You are given numbers and told what you need to do to get to the top - you just need to be hardworking and ambitious.
Throughout your career you will be trained and given the tools to reach your full potential.
Graduate Scheme - Exposure to Businesses and Professionals
You will be exposed to professionals in your field, working a 360 role, managing both the client side and the candidate side. Working on a Global level you will get the opportunity for travel and to work abroad.
There are not may other Graduate Schemes out there which offer so much freedom, choice and autonomy from the beginning.
Graduate Scheme - Involvement in the company
You really have the opportunity to get involved. We want social individuals who get their heads down and work hard but also fit in well with the company culture and throw themselves into the likes of…
- Inter-company sports teams (football, netball, rugby, hockey, rounders)
- Social events such as Thursday night drinks and pub quizzes at local bars
- Competition: striving towards hitting company incentives as well as personal targets
Graduate Scheme - Incentives you can expect as a Recruitment Consultant…
- All expenses paid for company socials and outings to top venues
- Quarterly 5* Holidays Targets (Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai, Las Vegas, Skiing in France)
- Monthly Lunch Clubs at Michelin star restaurants
- Free Gym Membership
Graduate Scheme - Is it YOU we are looking for?
We are looking for people who have a NEED to SUCCEED. Although Recruitment has some excellent aspects, it can be a really tough job - the hours are long and you will face rejection. We need people who can prove they are hardworking and resilient.
- Ideally have a 2:1 degree/be on track for a 2:1or above
- A track record of achievement throughout his/her life (e.g. worked alongside studies, involved in sports and societies)
- Highly competitive, ambitious and results driven, with the confidence and tenacity to excel within a target driven environment
- Mature, confident, articulate and sociable - a good all rounded individual
- Sporting background
- B2B/telesales experience
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
Graduate Scheme - Graduate Scheme - Graduate Scheme - Graduate Scheme