Who could have imagined that from small beginnings ten years ago, our simple idea for great customer service would transform our company into an award-winning recruitment business, with offices in Manchester and Los Angeles?
Since 2006, we have painstakingly built a reputation as a company that takes great care of both our customers and employees, resulting in Energize being named 'Best Company to Work For’ by the REC - an award we are extremely proud of.
How did we do it? Quite simply, we are fanatical about the personal development of our people and creating an environment that inspires them to professional success.
We are determined to continue our success by putting the needs of our customers and employees at the forefront of everything we do, delivering year-on-year growth!
With that in mind, we need some super-talented people to come and join us on our mission.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will act as the intermediary between clients and candidates, partnering with businesses to help them grow by liaising and supplying high-quality candidates via telephone sales and headhunting. No two days in recruitment are the same. You will divide your time between business development, sourcing candidates and managing the recruitment process. Your ability to build relationships is key for this role.
Qualifications and Skills
A little about you…
- Competitive, but a team player
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic
- Committed to providing exceptional customer experiences
- Resilient (for when things don’t go to plan)
- Uncapped Commission; an industry-leading commission plan empowers you to reap the rewards of your own success
- Comprehensive Training; our own scheme, all delivered by our in-house learning and development expert to give you all the skills required
- Career Progression; our transparent and clear progression path gives you a clear route to the top
- Holiday Incentives; fancy a trip abroad? Regular holiday trips to some luxury locations such as Dubai, Barcelona, New York and Marbella
- Social Events; monthly lunch club and quarterly events including activity days, comedy nights, summer barbeques and much more…
- 23 Days Holiday pro rata
- Length of Service Holiday Bonus*
- Private Healthcare and Dental*
- Shareholder Scheme*
- Childcare Vouchers
- Gifts for Newlyweds & Mini Energizers
(*Subject to start date or length of service)
Check us out on our social media pages…it might just inspire you to #EnergizeYourCareer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job