Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Sports/Sales
One of the highest paying graduate opportunities, recruitment is becoming the number 1 career choice for money driven, ambitious, and competitive people! Immediate/Summer 2017 start dates available!
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing top calibre candidates and placing them into client vacancies across the world
- Preparing candiates for interviews, taking feedback, and managing the process from application to deal
- Networking with new clients, winning new business
- Earning commission from every deal you do, from day 1!
What our clients look for:
- Natural competitive nature (sports people tend to make successful recruitment consultants!)
- Strong work ethic
- Money hunger
- Sociable nature
- 2:1 degree or B2B sales preferred, but not essential
What’s to gain from Recruitment Consultancy?
- World class training delivered by specialist recruitment and sales personnel
- Starting salary of £20,000 - £25,000, with average promotion and pay rise in 3 months
- Uncapped commission, with the ability to earn £100,000 in Year 3
- Sociable, fun, dynamic and rewarding work environment
- Incentives! All expenses paid trips to New York, Las Vegas, Ibiza, Marbella, Val D’Isere, company days out to the races, football, rugby, spa, top billers 5* lunch clubs and much more
Apply today for immediate consideration. IMMEDIATE OR SUMMER 2017 STARTS AVAILABLE
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job