Global company celebrating their 10 year anniversary are seeking 3 Graduate Recruitment Consultants to join their Media & Data Analytics desk, working with clients such as F1, Man Utd and Selfridges! Summer 2017 Start.
About the Recruitment Company:
- Global leaders in Data Analytics & Media recruitment
- 60 people in their London office, growing offices in German & US
- 54% company growth in last 18 months
- Fun office environment; 5:30pm finishes, pool table, tuck shop, 5-a-side football team (kit included!)
- Clients include major football teams, retailers, global banks and tech start ups
Your role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Recruitment is a sales based role therefore you will be required to expand the companies brand further through business development.
- You will be finding and screening candidates in order to place them in both existing and new roles that you have acquired.
- Closing deals and negotiating with both candidates and clients is also pivotal in the role.
Training & Career Progression from Graduate Recruitment Consultants:
- Starting salary £20,000 and promotion to £23,000 (on average 3-4months)
- Trainee Consultant - Consultant - Senior Consultant - Principal - Team Leader/Director
- Optional relocation to US or German office
- On Target Earnings: Year 1 (£35-40k), Year 2 (£50k+) Year 3 (£90k+)
- Specialised training over 12 weeks (leading to completion of the graduate training academy) with both on desk, internal and external training from top billers and sales personnel
Company Culture & Perks:
- Sociable, lively and dynamic office culture
- Quarterly lunch clubs to London’s best venues
- All expenses paid company holidays (Vegas, Cancun, New York, Miami)
- 5 a side football team
- 5:30pm finishes 2 times a week
- Free gym membership and work life balance strongly encouraged
Interviewing ASAP for an immediate start! 3x slots available for London team & 2 for the European team. Apply TODAY for immediate consideration!
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job