Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - German speakers required
The company is a specialist, market-leading recruitment business placing technical candidates worldwide into sectors including IT, Technology, Engineering, Life Sciences / Pharmaceutical and Energy / Oil & Gas. They have an office network in Europe and the USA. Exciting opportunities now exist for graduates who have fluency in English and one of French or German to join their teams as Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
- Must be a recent graduate OR be fluent in English and one of German or French language.
- You will be ambitious, elf-motivated & highly driven. This is not a "9-5" role - you'll be prepared to work hard to achieve your deadlines and provide a great service to your client and candidates.
- You will have a genuine desire to work in international business.
- Positive, confident & enthusiastic nature.
The Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role:
Following a comprehensive graduate training course (you don't need to have any previous recruitment experience for this role) your day-to-day duties will include:
- Developing relationships over the phone with client companies, hiring managers and candidates internationally.
- Finding candidates from advertising, social media, database search, networking etc…
- Screening candidates based on their CVs and telephone interviews. Providing shortlists of candidates for the client's vacancies.
- Arranging interviews and preparing candidates.
- Making placements and earning commission!
Salary / Commission / Benefits:
- Starting Salary £25,000
- Excellent uncapped commission scheme providing first year on target earnings of £35,000-£40,000. £50,000 to £75,000 is typical in year 2 (Many of the established consultants are earning six figures).
- Industry recognised training, healthcare & pension
- Staff incentives including fine dining experiences, team trips (recent destinations - skiing, Monaco Grand Prix, Miami South Beach), sporting events etc…
Career Development Opportunity
- Promotion is completely meritocratic and based on competence, not length of service. The company's management all developed from graduate trainee level. As your skills develop you'll have opportunities exist to run teams, manage offices and launch new diversified businesses within the group.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job