We are a recruitment consultancy, as you've never seen one before. Do you have the desire to be successful in a highly dynamic company, offering a transparent route to fast progression?
We are different. We're a world class recruitment firm based in the City of London focussed in the headhunting of high-end tech and digital professionals. We're the best at what we do, which is why we are growing.
In this role, you will benefit from extensive training and development from the team of Senior Consultants and Managing Directors, who between them have over 50 years combined experience in Recruiting.
Thanks to our established client base, you’ll have a huge pool of candidates and clients who are already familiar with the company.
However, you will also be responsible for reaching out to new candidates and clients, sourcing CVs, interviewing candidates and liaising with clients on their Recruitment needs.
What are we looking for?
- Energetic, ambitious, tenacious graduates who are target driven - those who have high hopes for themselves; and not just financially!
- Intelligent, engaging personalities - we want people who can hold stimulating conversations with candidates, clients and colleagues.
- A demonstrable desire to be successful
- Excellent natural ability to build relationships
- Hands on and excited about working in recruitment or sales
- Presentable candidates - perceptions are important. We recognise this, which is why appearances are important to us. We're not talking about your hair or taste in clothes; we're talking about your ability to appear professional and smart, when necessary.
How do we reward our consultants?
The starting salary for this role is £22,000-25,000, based on previous experience. In your first year, provided you achieve your targets, you can expect your salary to hit £45,000 with commission.
- Fast track career progression dictated by performance, no politics here
- Market leading, uncapped commission structure with no threshold to how much you can earn
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star Restaurants
- Bi-annual holiday incentives such as Ibiza, Berlin, Barcelona, New York and Las Vegas for high achievers
- Dress down office environment
- Subsidised gym membership
- 4 30pm finish every Friday
- Beers always in the fridge and a happy, healthy work-life balance!
- Business Development