My client is one of the world’s largest law firms working across a global market and focusing on delivering services in new and innovative ways. A leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index and a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner, my client is recognised by prominent business and legal publications for their ongoing innovations in client service.
An exciting opportunity is available to join the firms HR team as a Graduate Recruitment Advisor in their London office.
The Graduate Recruitment Advisor will be responsible for supporting the recruitment of the top graduate and school leaver talent into the firm's training contract and apprentice programmes. The Graduate Recruitment Adviser role will also involve providing guidance to offices across Europe and the Middle East.
The key duties will include:
- Overseeing the candidate offer and on-boarding process.
- Planning and organising recruitment events including law fairs, skills sessions & presentations.
- Managing the end-to-end application process, liaising with candidates and providing candidate feedback.
- Conducting first round face to face and screen video interviews.
- Deliver the firm's solicitor apprenticeship strategy, including wider strategic aims of the programme
- Overseeing informal work experience requests and advising the relevant partner/manager on the firm's policy.
- Deliver the annual marketing & attraction campaign
The Graduate Recruitment Advisor role will suit a candidate with experience in high volume applicant management and processing in a legal or professional services area. You will have excellent organisational and time management skills, allowing you to manage a varied and demanding workload in a fast-paced environment. Strong communication skills and a confidence in presenting will be required, as will an overall commitment to high quality standards in your work.
For our application policy please view the link below. Career Legal is a Recruitment Business & Agency and is advertising this permanentvacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'