More specifically, as a Graduate Recruitment Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Managing university relationships
- Overseeing the interview process end to end
- Managing recruitment events including law fairs and diversity initiatives
- Design and implement the trainee brand and collateral
- Organise the trainee induction programme
- Manage ER cases that arise within the trainee remit
- Management of trainee recruitment and budget
- Working with Partners to ensure an effective reruitment process
You must have experience in a Graduate Recruitment function within either the financial or professional services and be able to work collaboratively in a team. You must be professional, confident and have the ability to build long lasting, effective relationships. You must also have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise.
If you are keen to hear more, apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.