They are looking for a self-motivated, mature and driven individual who is able to work on their own initiative with a positive outlook and a sense of humour. You must have an excellent telephone communicator with good customer service skills.
• To support the internal and external sales teams technically by;
a. Interpreting line drawings to ensure that we quote the right product for the right application.
b. Assisting in response to technical queries.
c. Providing upselling opportunities
• To have all round knowledge with all products and their applications
• Support the external and internal sales team with product knowledge into the commercial operation
• Comply with ISO 9002 and ISO 14001 procedures
• Responsible for the order processing of sales and the raising of purchase orders relating to projects
• To be technically competent in all product and related equipment
• Provide quotations and prices for projects
• Ordering of non-stock items from Suppliers as required for Customers orders relating to projects
• Communicating with Customers to clarify requirements and advising framework pricing, lead times and delivery dates
• Increase sales by advising customers of products that complement or support the ones they are ordering
• Assist with customer complaints
• Liaise with Suppliers and Technical Support to ensure our offers meet customer’s requirements.
• Telephone communication skills – Essential
• Product and technical knowledge – Desirable
• Knowledge of Navision - Desirable not essential
• Excellent customer skills.
£18,000 - £24,000 DOE + 1% bonus to be paid every quarter
Full time 37.5 Hours
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job