£26'000 - £28'000 + Training, Development, Car, International Travel, Expenses, Laptop, Phone and Excellent Benefits
Kent (Commutable from: Maidstone, Aylesford, Sittingbourne, Sevenoaks, Rochester, Ashford)
Excellent opportunity on offer for a graduate engineer, looking to join a growing business that will continuously train and develop you, offering a pivotal role within the company's expansion plans.
Do you have a basic understanding of piping design? Do you have a degree in mechanical engineering?
This rapidly expanding industry leader, specialise in industrial chemical cleaning within industrial chemical cleaning sector. They specialise in power plants, petrochemical and biomass plants. Due to a continuous growth within the business they now require an additional graduate mechanical engineer to join their design team.
In this role you will be trained and developed continuously, into becoming an industry specialist. You will be seeing a project from design through to commissioning, working alongside senior engineers within the business. You will be involved with process and flow diagrams, 3d modelling, stress analysis and quotations. Once you have finished the project, you will oversee the commissioning onsite along with a senior engineer and the client.
This role would ideally suit a mechanical grad, that has had minimal exposure to piping design.
* Graduate Mechanical Design/Project Engineer
* Piping Design
* 3D Modelling, Process and Flow Diagrams, Stress Analysis
* Full Training and Development
* £26'000 - £28'000 + Training, Development, Car, International Travel, Expenses, Laptop, Phone and Excellent Benefits
* Mechanical Engineering Graduate
* Has had exposure to some form of piping design
* Wants to become an industry specialist
* Is happy to travel overseas to commission projects.
Key Words: Graduate Mechanical Design, Project Engineer, Graduate Project Engineer, Design, Piping, 3D Modelling, Process and Flow Diagrams, Stress Analysis, BEng Mechanical Engineering, AutoCAD, 2d and 3d, SolidWorks, Plant3d, Overseas, Maidstone, Aylesford, Sittingbourne, Sevenoaks, Rochester, Ashford
- Stress Analysis
- Project Engineer
- 3D Modelling
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
- Graduate Project Engineer
- Graduate Mechanical Design
- Process and Flow Diagrams
- 2d and 3d
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job