Graduate Marketing Assistant
£18,000 + annual bonus + benefits
Our client is a new and dynamic company which has experienced exceptional growth since it was founded in 2013. They now have an exciting, new role for a Graduate Marketing Assistant to join their expanding Marketing Department to work primarily on targeted direct marketing campaigns.
This is a graduate trainee position and training will be provided from their experienced Marketing team.
They use the full range of direct marketing channels in order to acquire and communicate with customers including national press ads, targeted mailings to their in-house database, mail shots, the internet and telesales.
- Researching new product themes
- Providing day-to-day support to the Marketing Manager
- Working closely with in-house designers as well as mailing houses, printers and ad agencies
- Writing effective and persuasive sales copy for the website, flyers and other literature. Excellent writing skills are essential in this role.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A Marketing or Arts-based degree such as English or History
- Excellent writing skills, have a flair for English and enjoy writing
- An interest in the United Kingdom's history and culture
- Knowledge of print and production
- Above all, you will be enthusiastic, hard-working, conscientious, organised, able to successfully multi-task, prioritise your workload and, most importantly, have a meticulous eye for detail
What you will receive:
- An initial basic salary of £18,000 + bonus which will be reviewed annually
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and accrue an additional holiday day each year up to 25 days
- Private Medical Insurance
- You will be based in a modern office in Bournemouth town centre, close to the train and bus station
- The successful candidate will be given an induction programme which will cover all aspects of our clients business
- You will receive one-to-one training and development from their management team who have over thirty years' experience in the direct marketing industry
- In addition, our client also offers formal marketing training qualifications and genuine opportunities for career progression.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job