Have you graduated with a good classification? Are you graduating this year, or hoping to do a PGCE?
If the answer is yes, Bay Recruitment Group have fantastic opportunities for Graduates within the education field.
We are currently working with leading Secondary schools in North Tyneside, Nothumberland and surrounding areas that are looking for graduates just like you to become a learning mentor for their students. If you are a naturally confident, lively individual who has great time management skills who believes they can improve the outcomes of young people Bay Recruitment Group can help your secure valuable experience working in varied education settings with students helping them reach their academic goals.
- Ability to lead classes of 30 students while teachers are away
- Behaviour Management
- Making sure all students are focused and on track to meeting the lesson objectives
- Prepare the classroom for lessons
- Assisting children on a 1:1 and small group basis.
- Assist teachers in planning lessons
The Ideal Candidate:
- Degree educated with a good classification/previous experience working in a similar role.
- Previous experience with young people (which we can reference)
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
- Willingness to undergo DBS referencing check & a thorough interview process with one of our consultants.
Learning Mentor positions provide a great platform for graduates - helping them gain first-hand experience, and also experience to create attractive, captivating personal statements and applications. If you are applying for a PGCE, experience this experience will help you stand out from the other applicants & give you a head start on class management.
If you consider yourself a role-model with relevant experience & are dedicated on influencing the lives of young people, please get in touch with Mav.
About Bay Recruitment
Bay Recruitment Group?supports candidates and employers in the Education and Healthcare sectors. We arrange temporary and permanent work placements at all levels, successfully aligning our clients specification with exciting talent. Bay prides itself on putting the community at the heart of all we do. Our local consultants are on hand to offer a tailored service unique to your requirements. At Bay we offer an honest and friendly service that will give you peace of mind in a busy market. We are a family run business and family values underpin our vision at Bay.
What Bay Recruitment offer
As a valued employee of Bay Recruitment, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
With the ongoing Covid19 situation our organisation follows National Guidelines to provide a Covid19 safe environment for all clients and employees.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'