Are you interested in a new role as a Graduate Investment Administrator?
Anthony Alexandra are working with a pleasing technology-enabled business process management firm based in Croydon who is actively seeking a Graduate Investment Administrator to join their company. The Graduate Investment Administrator must be determined, organised and maintains the highest standards of professionalism within the company.
Candidates will be responsible for a range of duties this will include: -
- Ensuring the needs of shareholders are met during the telephone calls and that the shareholder fully understands the process and any actions they are required to take.
- Dealing with shareholder enquiries via telephone, email, letter and reject form.
- Liaising with colleagues from all departments to assist with all enquiries.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are updated and reviewed on a regular basis.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking to build upon your existing skills, knowledge and experience and are determined to work for a high-quality firm. Therefore, the skills and experience that our client is searching for includes: -
- Achieved degree or awaiting results
- Financial Services experience
- Experience of Microsoft Excel intermediate or advance level
You will have a salary up to £20,000 and yearly bonuses.