Amazing Graduate Finance Scheme Opportunity for a recent Top 10 university graduate to work for a global pharmaceuticals company in the FTSE 100 and gain relevant experience to learn, grow and thrive within the finance sector under experienced and qualified accountants.
My client are a spectacular FTSE 100 pharmaceuticals company who are offering one lucky individual an opportunity of a life time with a paid graduate scheme based in Luton.
Graduate finance scheme opportunity key responsibilities:
- Support the Pricing Implementation team in day-to-day work with research and analytic;
- Provide data and analyses to optimise launches and improve in-market price maintenance;
- Maintain central pricing information that is used globally
- Technical training
- Data maintenance
- Support and improve governance and monitor global prices database
- Participate in special projects for both Europe and International regions
The successful candidate will have the following requirements:
Graduated from a Top Tier university in the discipline of either Maths, Science or Accounting
- Proactive personality
- Analytical mindset
- Commercial acumen
The successful individual for this Graduate Finance Scheme Opportunity will gain valuable, first-hand experience working closely with qualified accountants along with gaining immaculate skills to further their career in the finance industry.
- Graduate Scheme
- Top Tier University
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job