The world's fastest growing power tool manufacturer, with sales of $5.5b in 2017 across Europe, Asia, Australasia, North America, Latin America and the Middle East. Customers are consumers, professionals and industrial users in the DIY, repair and construction industries.
Start date - May or June 2018
Location - North West (ideally Manchester or Liverpool)
This entry-level position is an opportunity to join a global business, in a leadership development programme which looks to develop future leaders and can put you on the fast track for opportunities in Sales Management, Marketing, Product Management and other functions, in the UK and internationally across a range of brands.
As a Field Marketing Executive you will be in charge of managing the relationships of key trade partners within electrical and construction channels. You will be looking after up to 300 stores with the task of promoting the brand and range of power tool products to increase market share.
- Getting to know your client base by building relationships with Store Managers in your territory
- Planning your workload to meet a number of stores on a daily basis and helping them to best promote your product range
- Introducing new products when on the market
- Training trade staff on how best to use and sell your product range
- Supporting trade events both in the UK and around Europe
- Maintaining business relationships through continuous dialogue and 'checking in'
- Coordinating efforts to maximise sales revenue in your territory
In your first year you will benefit from two weeks product training at the European training centre in Germany, sales and negotiation training delivered by the Institute of Marketing and external presentation skills training. Training in year two is more individual and based on your needs and career goals.
The package is £23K plus 10% bonus, a branded company vehicle, private dental care, healthcare, gym allowance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, staff discounts and even a possible relocation allowance.
- University degree, ideally in a business related area and ideally a 2.1
- Full driving licence
- Happy to work autonomously
- Customer focused
- Self motivated
- Happy to travel; there will be regular overnight stays away
- Happy to work around Manchester or Liverpool
- An interest in DIY would be an advantage